Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

One day my wish is that people with diabetes will have freedom and independence from daily blood glucose testing, carb counting and injections. One day maybe this will come to be.
July 4th Reunion
We had a great holiday. It was the first family reunion that I attempted to organize. And by organize I mean, create a private Facebook page and ask people to show up at a certain time. I am so blessed to have a truly wonderful family consisting of my parents, aunts, uncles and cousins. My cousins are more like my siblings and my cousins and siblings are my friends. I loved every moment of the craziness we experienced over the weekend.  Morning coffees and talks, three mile daily walks, little people all over my house with Kindles, iPods and iPads. Such a rainy weekend, but we still had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. We are so thankful to have such a close and supportive family.

    ReplyDelete